First solo coming up...

Congrats pilot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohooo!!

I lost count of how many times I watched my solo video, the first takeoff and landing. The others, she took pictures, and I shared it all with everyone who would look. There's no other feeling like it.

You guys are funny... Girlfriend, not wife. Been there, bought the t-shirt... Couple more years and I'll have her paid off... Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it...
Did that twice.. Worth every cent both times.. Now the current girlfriend wants to become the threepeat... UGH

Congrats and welcome to the less than 1% of people who have successfully taken an airplane into their own hands and returned safely back to the ground! It's been over 6 years since my first solo and I can still remember practically every moment still to this day!

Congrats!!!

What an awesome day!!!

Then most of the traffic lands. We are number 3 for landing. We are rolling out after the landing and he says that he's had enough for today, pull onto the ramp and let him out. What?! Says he's taking his headset in case I decide to fly to Florida... lol. Just remember your numbers and off he went. And then off I went... What a liberating experience! 152 lifted off and climbed like never before. First landing was my best. During roll out I look over at the ramp and there stands an audience of my GF, all the pilots that landed earlier and my CFI with a big smile on his face.

3 takeoffs and 3 landings. Last landing wasn't my best but airplane was still useable after I was done. Successful solo in my book.

Pics attached. GF took some video but I want to edit them down.View attachment 60244 View attachment 60245 View attachment 60246

Back