First flight......

Thumper

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
Today, I got to take one of the granddaughters up for her very first flight. She was all smiles from the moment we drove into the airport until she got out of the car at home. I can't believe how comfortable she was throughout the flight and said she is ready to go again anytime! One of those very special moments.........

photo29-1.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've had my two oldest grand kids up with me. But my youngest DIL won't let me take her two up. :no:

Some day they will be old enough to realize the fears of others need not be their fears.... Hope that day comes sooner rather than later.

Indeed one of my most enjoyable moment was when I took my daughter and granddaughter on her first flight. She was very impressed being over the clouds.

José

Attachments

• Wanda y Alondra.JPG
    Wanda y Alondra.JPG
    494.1 KB · Views: 24
Excellent picture, darling granddaughter, future pilot? :)

Today, I got to take one of the granddaughters up for her very first flight. She was all smiles from the moment we drove into the airport until she got out of the car at home. I can't believe how comfortable she was throughout the flight and said she is ready to go again anytime! One of those very special moments.........

photo29-1.jpg

One day, perhaps this July, I will take a child up for Young Eagles. It will be my first non-pilot in a long time (I've only had one, all others were aviators). Though I don't know much if anything about kids, I think it will be a fun day.

Back