First flight in 2014

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Feel like I have a black cloud over my head.....weather is the Chicago area has sucked lately, and my son could not finish his PPL here. I had been giving up my time so he could fly as the plane is close to its 100 hour.

Because weather was forcasted to suck again, booked time in the sim. We were going to practice approaches. About 1/2 hour into the lesson, sim broke (Redbird FMX). Well the plane was available, so one of my IR instructors and I went up and did pattern work practicing profile settings. It was fun, but only got about .9 in before the snow moved in again.

I hate winter here....*sigh*

My first flight of 2014 was Friday (due to a number of cancellations because of the weather. This was a round trip between Norwood (OWD) and Marshfield (GHG) in a Schweizer 300. My first in the Warrior got canceled today because of weather. It now has a factory reman O320 and is waiting quietly on the ramp for its first flight in 6 Mo.

My first flight of 2014 was Friday (due to a number of cancellations because of the weather. This was a round trip between Norwood (OWD) and Marshfield (GHG) in a Schweizer 300. My first in the Warrior got canceled today because of weather. It now has a factory reman O320 and is waiting quietly on the ramp for its first flight in 6 Mo.

Sorry about your weather john,keep my plane in OWD in the summer,in FLA winter. Have had four or five flights since the first. Hang in there.

Back