First flight 2011.

skidoo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skidoo
It's been snowing and crummy weather since mid December. We got over 2 feet in one storm. Today was forecast for a Winter Weather Advisory. When I got up this morning, there was a big hole in the sky and blue above. Looked to me that it would last a while and remain large enough to go put around.

Had to stay in the valley. Here is a shot of some mountains I'm not going over today.

I flew over the field and took another pic. You can see foot prints around 5 of the aircraft. Several days ago, they were all sitting on their tail. Today, those are sitting normal. You can see the other two on the lower left, there are no footprints. They are still nose high, as also seen in the third picture. I'm sure glad to have a hangar!

Attachments

• HLR_2699-1 (Small).jpg
    HLR_2699-1 (Small).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27
  • HLR_2704-1 (Small).jpg
    HLR_2704-1 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 27
  • HLR_2721-1 (Small).jpg
    HLR_2721-1 (Small).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 27
It's always good to get the oil pumping.....

So far this year a few dustings here in Delaware , noting like what you have to deal with. Please keep all that snow out your way, we don't want it here.

I was up last week getting some flying time and checking my transponder that had acted up on my last flight. Hope to get out this week if the forecast allows.

Great mountain shot......thanks for posting!

Back