First cross county where should I go?

Teddy Nixon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AviatorNixon
I’m coming up on my first cross country and my instructor said we could go anywhere I wanted. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good airport to fly into here in Georgia. I will be flying out of KPDK.

Thanks in advance!

Someplace/route you've driven that you thought was interesting so you can see it from a new perspective.

I’m coming up on my first cross country and my instructor said we could go anywhere I wanted. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good airport to fly into here in Georgia. I will be flying out of KPDK.

Thanks in advance!

Who are you flying with up there? Doing my commercial flight exam up there in a week.

I'd go do KSSI on the coast. St Simon's Island, Southern South BBQ. I've done that trip a couple of times. Within walking distance of the airport. They have crew cars too. Just ask and they'll tell you how to get there. Just down the same street.

I second. KSSI,everything in walking distance,reasonable self serve gas,friendly airport.

I’m coming up on my first cross country and my instructor said we could go anywhere I wanted.

How about KASE? Very pretty this time of year! :) :)

(You should suggest it to your instructor just for reaction value... :) )

Back