First Class With Anxiety

wannabepilot4

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
K
I want to become a pilot and am looking to get my first class medical before flight school. I have diagnosed anxiety but have only had issues with it twice in my life. Once in my freshman year of high school and once in my sophomore year of college. I have only taken medication (prozac) for it for one month, which was last September. Will this cause a deferral and how hard will it be to obtain my license?

Two episodes is treated very differently than one. That's "recurrent disease that has recurred". The question is how well documented the first episode, was.

If treated as two episodes, the agency denies "recurrent disease untreated and unmonitored"....

.....if treated as two episodes, then it would be, "see the ON SSRI protocol".

Two episodes is treated very differently than one. That's "recurrent disease that has recurred". The question is how well documented the first episode, was.

If treated as two episodes, the agency denies "recurrent disease untreated and unmonitored"....

.....if treated as two episodes, then it would be, "see the ON SSRI protocol".
What defines an anxiety episode? Is it a small period of time i.e. a few months or a singular instance such as before taking board exams?

Better question is how much will this cost to overcome and whether you can/want to spend that.

Back