Firefox for iOS?

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Has anyone tried it, yet? ALSO: Latest update re iOS - are there any reasons to delay installing the update?

HR

The tech shows are saying to update ASAP ref: security issues.

No issues with the 3 devices I've updated so far.

As to Firefox, I'm pretty happy with the default Safari.

Didn't know FF had an IOS version now. Might have to download it when I get back from work. They block updates/downloads where I'm at, it'll be a while.

I use ForeFlight, so I usually wait for them to do their testing of new iOS versions and report all-clear on their blog before letting my devices update, which they've done for 9.3.3. When I'm not using Safari, I use Chrome, not Firefox.

I use Mercury somewhat, I was looking for something with protection against those annoying popups, it wasn't any better.

I use ForeFlight, so I usually wait for them to do their testing of new iOS versions and report all-clear on their blog before letting my devices update, which they've done for 9.3.3. When I'm not using Safari, I use Chrome, not Firefox.

That.

Also if jailbreaking is important to you, I'd factor that in, I'm staying on 9.1 till a stable jailbreak come out for a later iOS, and it gets its bugs worked out at other people's time, annoyance and expense.

Being a pioneer is never a good idea.

enhanced-buzz-15239-1363016212-0.jpg

Back