Find a Thread

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
I'm trying to find a thread. No luck searching. Is there a way I can bring up my own postings, but limit it to one Forum?

upload_2022-7-9_13-19-27.png

you can also go to your profile and search for threads started by you or posts by you.

View attachment 108482

you can also go to your profile and search for threads started by you or posts by you.
It was the my postings in my profile I was talking about. I don't see anything there that filters it by Forum. In the General search thing like you showed above, I did the search this forum only thing, but it only showed 200 of them and only went back to Feb this year.

scroll to the bottom of the page when you do the search:

upload_2022-7-9_13-37-42.png

hhmmm, I wonder if there's a limitation in the forum software. I know I've found old posts before. are you adding text to search for? what r u looking for, I'll see if I can find it....

hhmmm, I wonder if there's a limitation in the forum software. I know I've found old posts before. are you adding text to search for? what r u looking for, I'll see if I can find it....
I did do the text thing remembering what the subject was. But I can't seem to come up with the right words. When I do that I just get a few posts.

Back