Finally, The Real Explanation for the ADIZ Incursion

BruceAir

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
BruceAir
From a series of responses to a newspaper article in Lancaster, PA about the ADIZ incident:

MonyMony
05-12-2005

Before everyone points fingers at these pilots, there may have been a very good reason for their mistake.

I am a local UFO researcher and since April 23,2005 there has been reports of strange phenomena in the skies around DC. There was a major UFO Conference in DC at that time and since then...weird things have been happening.

Here's some info on first incident...

[URL=http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=8320651

The morning of the airplane "mistake" ...in the Baltimore area, at 6am, a huge yellow beam of light shot down to the ground and stayed there for abbout 30 minutes. TV and Radio stations reported this and there were many witnesses to this phenomena.

I am thinking the pilots instrument panel may have been obstructed or something.

Also I think its very strange how the pilots refuse to talk. If it was an honest mistake, why not come out and say it and get it over....what's the BIG mystery?

BruceAir said:
The morning of the airplane "mistake" ...in the Baltimore area, at 6am, a huge yellow beam of light shot down to the ground and stayed there for abbout 30 minutes.

Huge yellow beam at 6 am? Hmmm. What time does the sun come up?

lancefisher said:

hahahaha .. damn .. now my soda's all over my screen.

BruceAir said:
From a series of responses to a newspaper article in Lancaster, PA about the ADIZ incident:

MonyMony
05-12-2005

Before everyone points fingers at these pilots, there may have been a very good reason for their mistake.

I am a local UFO researcher and since April 23,2005 there has been reports of strange phenomena in the skies around DC. There was a major UFO Conference in DC at that time and since then...weird things have been happening.

Here's some info on first incident...

Oh... OKay, ...nevermind.

BruceAir said:
Also I think its very strange how the pilots refuse to talk. If it was an honest mistake, why not come out and say it and get it over....what's the BIG mystery?

What does it say in your insurance folder about discussing an incident with anyone? The press has NO authority and you are NOT obligated to talk to them. Not strange at all.

lancefisher said:

Bingo. I saw the same "beam" on my way to work near Philly that morning. Coincidentally it originated on the eastern horizon where there was a layer of high thin clouds. The guys in my carpool and I were talking about how cool it looked. Little did we know it signalled the arrival of the mother ship :D

lancefisher said:

Yes that was the 6 AM light transit from KPAX.

Back