Finally logged some PIC time!!

Jberg440

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Justin
Well after 4 weeks of bad weather mixed with an ear infection and the flu i finally got back in the plane. Tuesday i had the option to solo but my confidence was not where is should have been so i didn't go. Today my CFI started out by saying "we are going to make 3 landings, 1 power off, and 1 go around than I'm getting out, and your on your own." Toward the end of the lesson the winds began to pick up and were blowing 100/14 gusts 17 (we were using runway 13). She became a little hesitant to let me go but after a quick chat i was on my way.

I took off on runway 13 for local traffic, the pattern was a little busy but not anything i wasn't used to. Came in for my first landing and it was pretty good. Took off again for numero dos this time the landing was beautiful, and i am extremely hard on myself(ask my CFI). Came in for my third and final landing and it was a little dirty i caught a little crosswind gust and ballooned it but i corrected and put her down safely. Brought the plane back, shut it down, got my shirt cut and snapped a few pictures. All i have to do now is pass my stage check next week, which should be a breeze and boom no more left hand turns for a while. Cross countries here i come!

_ Justin

That's great, Justin! Keep it up. Won't be too long before you take the checkride, but you're a pilot NOW.

Back