Finally Flying Weather (maybe?)

bstratt

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Canuck
Well the looooong range forecast for the weekend looks passable. Booked for Sunday morning for Janesville!:fcross:

Well the looooong range forecast for the weekend looks passable. Booked for Sunday morning for Janesville!:fcross:
But don't forget that CAVU Cafe is closed until Feb 1st, if that was your destination! I might book for Peoria to meet up with some Lifeline folks.

I am hoping to fly Saturday. But for cryingoutloud there is a tornado warning right now out at Poplar Grove. What is with this WX??

But don't forget that CAVU Cafe is closed until Feb 1st, if that was your destination! I might book for Peoria to meet up with some Lifeline folks.

I didn't know that. Thanks Grant. I'll check the weather as it gets closer to determine if its a short flight to Morris or see if I might get to Sheboygan or Peoria.

Sigh!!!!

Updated forecast for Sunday is 200 ft ceilings. Guess I'll be cancelling again!:(

Finally some good flying weather here but I'm so stuffed up with a cold my ears would explode.:(

My new airplane was delivered here New Years Eve. In the ten days since then we've had rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog, wind, frogs, locusts, tornado (yes, a tornado today a mile from here in Southwest Washington State), and everything else the weather can throw at me to keep me from flying. I was able to take it up for a short time yesterday, but only within about 15 miles and below 1,500 feet AGL. The weekend promises better, but we'll see.

Back