Finally Flying Weather (maybe?)

bstratt

Cleared for Takeoff
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
1,299
Location
St. Charles, IL
Display Name
Canuck
Home Airfield
DPA
Well the looooong range forecast for the weekend looks passable. Booked for Sunday morning for Janesville!:fcross:
 
Well the looooong range forecast for the weekend looks passable. Booked for Sunday morning for Janesville!:fcross:
But don't forget that CAVU Cafe is closed until Feb 1st, if that was your destination! I might book for Peoria to meet up with some Lifeline folks.
 
I am hoping to fly Saturday. But for cryingoutloud there is a tornado warning right now out at Poplar Grove. What is with this WX??
 
But don't forget that CAVU Cafe is closed until Feb 1st, if that was your destination! I might book for Peoria to meet up with some Lifeline folks.

I didn't know that. Thanks Grant. I'll check the weather as it gets closer to determine if its a short flight to Morris or see if I might get to Sheboygan or Peoria.
 
Sigh!!!!

Updated forecast for Sunday is 200 ft ceilings. Guess I'll be cancelling again!:(
 
My new airplane was delivered here New Years Eve. In the ten days since then we've had rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog, wind, frogs, locusts, tornado (yes, a tornado today a mile from here in Southwest Washington State), and everything else the weather can throw at me to keep me from flying. I was able to take it up for a short time yesterday, but only within about 15 miles and below 1,500 feet AGL. The weekend promises better, but we'll see.
 
Back
Top