Finally, 1003.5!

Teller1900

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
I am a dad!
These last couple weeks have been TOURTURE. I swear I've been at 980hrs for about a month. But FINAllY today, on climb out from Manchester, NH on the way to Boston, MA (a 10 minute, completely pointless flight) I broke 1000 hours, to finish today at 1003.5 (with 901 ME)!

nice matt. another year of this and you'll have me beat!

Keep it up, Matt.

It was a milestone for both of us. With this afternoon's traffic flight, I broke 500.

But, at least 450 were flown by yours truly. Though all of it was single engine, I didn't share the plane with a captain. :)

Congrats, Kenny! That's the major disappoint in my logbook...I have an obscene amount of SIC time. Hopefully that column will be of no use soon. Hopefully, maybe...in another 200 hrs or so.

great, ill be able to call you captain in time for the wedding

NO :no: NO :no:

MATT is getting married in June :yes: but dont worry, its after Gastons.
Ooooooohhhhhhhh. I still think it would be very cool for someone to get married at Gaston's, or at least a proposal would be fun/appropriate. :yes:

we tried to convince Matt that it was the perfect spot, but Junelle could not be convinced.

Leah says she'll "Keep it in mind" I wouldn't count on it...

Until Jeff gets you flying the 421 every day...you'll be untouchable!

gawd wouldnt that be nice!
I guess Ill still have you beat in PIC and Dual Given categories for quite a while :)

we tried to convince Matt that it was the perfect spot, but Junelle could not be convinced.

Leah says she'll "Keep it in mind" I wouldn't count on it...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really did try to convince her that Gastons would be a good idea for the wedding. Then she smacked me in the head and threatened to make Tony wear a pink tux for suggesting it. I don't think she was eager for it as me. Tony is one of my groomsmen, though, so I'll definitely be posting pictures of him in a tux (with or without the tin foil hat has yet to be determined). I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it Gastons and still have time to make it to MSP on the 14th...:confused:

gawd wouldnt that be nice!
I guess Ill still have you beat in PIC and Dual Given categories for quite a while :)

I've got you in SIC and turbine (and Level D sim), so there :rolleyes::rofl:.

In all honesty, you've always been like my benchmark for achievements in aviation, I don't think I could beat you if I tried (and believe me, I'll try).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really did try to convince her that Gastons would be a good idea for the wedding. Then she smacked me in the head and threatened to make Tony wear a pink tux for suggesting it. I don't think she was eager for it as me. Tony is one of my groomsmen, though, so I'll definitely be posting pictures of him in a tux (with or without the tin foil hat has yet to be determined). I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it Gastons and still have time to make it to MSP on the 14th...:confused:

a pink tux would totally be a small price to pay for a gastons wedding.

tin foil hat, whatever.

hey, ive got to be back the next weekend and im going to gastons. shoot you could hitchike back in time!

In all honesty, you've always been like my benchmark for achievements in aviation, I don't think I could beat you if I tried (and believe me, I'll try).

its all relative. the idea of slogging it out with the weather every day like you do is pretty fascinating to me. dont tell my parents but sometimes i dream of a freight dog run in a beat old 402 battling tstorms in the summer and ice in the winter. call me crazy. the level of proficiency required for the type of flying you do is a dream for most of us. PLUS you are great at writing about it!

A wedding at Gaston's? That's crazy talk- how can the bride be the center of attention with so many airplanes around?
Jeez, I'm a guy and a bachelor, and even I know that wouldn't work! :rolleyes:

BTW... congrats on the 1000 hrs and, uh, the other thing. :cheerswine:

Tony, Matt:

With all your I have this time, and that time, all I have to say is...

I've been Ramen-free for 14 years. :D

very funny Ed.

I have actually been ramen free since returning to school in January, and I intend to keep it that way!

Back