Final Review

PullUp!

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nate
I have a deferred medical application in for a 1st class medical. Like many pilots before me I have spent the last couple of months glued to Medxpress. Today I checked in and it indicated that it was in final review and I'm wondering just how close I might be to getting issued. Any experience or insight would be greatly appreciated!

You will get so many replies. Mine took several months after that because it had to go to DC for review because it was HIMS. Other people have said two weeks which made me hopeful. That did not happen for me. And when I called DC stating it said two days, they rudely told me they were not affiliated with that website and it would still be 3-4 months. So it’s a false hope thing :(

I guess it probably depends on how complex your case is. For me I had been deferred for sleep apnea, adhd (adderall rx) and anxiety. After I took care of all the business they wanted me to and submitted to all the testing my file sat at transmitted for 7.5 weeks. I looked one day and it still said transmitted and when i looked the very next day it had skipped completely over in review and Final Review was highlighted and i had my 3rd class medical SI on the screen about an hour after that but like I said it depends on how complex your case is I'd think and you're going for 1st class so I don't know how much that will influence it either. Also for reference my medical was issued August 24th.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back