Ferry Pilot Needed KPVG to KTPL - Beechcraft c24r Sierra

Travis Schaefer

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TexasStormChaser
I am needing a ferry pilot for a Beechcraft c24r Sierra that is currently located in Norfolk,VA KPVG that I need flown down to Temple,Texas KTPL this weekend if possible. Looking for someone who might want to build some x/c time. All expenses paid, i.e Hotel, Return Airline home, etc. In interested please contact me along with TT and in type and rating(s) held.

I'd go get it for you if I want going out of town this weekend. But...if you don't want to fly, why'd you buy a plane? I'll be damnned if the first person to fly MY airplane after I buy it is gonna be some guy I never met!

But...if you don't want to fly, why'd you buy a plane? I'll be damnned if the first person to fly MY airplane after I buy it is gonna be some guy I never met!
Some people simply don't have the time/flexibility to take off work to bring the plane home. Or the seller wants the airplane gone as soon as possible which doesn't always match the buyers schedule. While flying it yourself is always ideal, sometimes it just isn't possible.

I'd go get it for you if I want going out of town this weekend. But...if you don't want to fly, why'd you buy a plane? I'll be damnned if the first person to fly MY airplane after I buy it is gonna be some guy I never met!
My schedule is full, I am opening a flight school. I would love to fly it back if I had the time.

Travis, are you still looking for a ferry pilot for your Sierra?
I notice that your post is quite old!
JerryK

Hi Ferry pilot no longer needed. Got my bird home a long time ago. I am trying to see how to close thread if there is way... The email update got buried in a log jammed email box lol

Hi Ferry pilot no longer needed. Got my bird home a long time ago. I am trying to see how to close thread if there is way... The email update got buried in a log jammed email box lol
You can ask the MC to remove it, if it bothers you to keep it alive. Otherwise, it will stay open for all of eternity.

Actually, it might be a good keepsake for family members to have in 200 years.

Back