Feeds

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I installed the POA feed on my desktop sidebar, works great with vista. However, i noticed that deleted threads still appear on the feed. Might want to look into this.

Interesting - thanks. I assume you mean the RSS feed?

I'm using Sage in firefox, and I'm not seeing any deleted threads listed. I'll have to try creating a test thread and deleting it to see what happens.

What i saw was a thread about Paris Hilton, complete with photos. I couldn't believe it when i saw it so i clicked on the post to report it, and it was already gone. It is still listed on my desktop feed....along with new posts.

Attachments

• paris.jpg
    paris.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 18
edit, Looks like my feed hasn't updated since yesterday. Maybe it grabbed that post before you deleted it...
hmm...hope so. sorry for the false alarm if thats the case.

Ok i think i know whats going on. Looks like the feeds are grabbed from the site, new ones are just added on top of the old ones, deleted threads wont go away, unless your feed program has the option. That thread is still showing on my feeds, but only because vista grabbed it before you deleted it. I have my feeds set to update every 15 minutes.

I think thats the case. It also looks like the RSS on this end is only updated every so often. I'll have to research further.

I'm liking it - its got a little sidebar that you can hide and restore easily

Back