FBO woes

Atlantic KSNA socked me with the full suite of fees, despite being an angel flight and a quick turn to boot.

Yikes! Is

I've stopped at a few Atlantic locations in the southeast and never had a fee while I'm doing Angel Flight missions. Same for Signature, no fees any time I've stopped at their locations for an Angel Flight mission.

I stop at them some on personal trips. If there isn't another option at the airport or another airport nearby. Many times it is worth the fees to be closer. My complaints with them are 1) the fuel is so high (although I wonder how much of that is local tax / flow fees) and 2) when I get there and they haven't pulled the plane up after I gave them the time the day before. Yeah, the fees are very small compared to turbo props and jets, but they are charging me for a service, so I'd like to get it. Their staff are usually very helpful. I really like it when they pull out the rental car for me, or have it out on the ramp when I arrive and park me next to it like they did at Mobile Downtown earlier this year.

Back