FBO at KHYA Barnstable Municipal?

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Any recommendations for an FBO ?

Mary and I are planning an overnight in Hyannis, MA on November 15/16th with the North East Flyers, combining our 4th anniversary. The actual anniversary is on the 7th but we like to get away every year and we wanted to combine the fly-in and our special date. :cheerswine:

I am booking at the SeaCoast Inn so we have easy access to all the stops we have planned. Now if the weather holds:fcross:

Gary and Mary:
Happy Anniversary!!!

Marisol and I are looking forward to spending some time with you guys to help celebrate next weekend!

Greetings Gary! I thought the name looked familiar! Long time, no chat since I left the AOPA site. I trust Sal is still running the North east Group? Happy Aniv. and catch up w/ ya sometime :)

Gary and Mary:
Happy Anniversary!!! Marisol and I are looking forward to spending some time with you guys to help celebrate next weekend!

Thanks!! We are looking forward to it! I hope the wx holds!

Greetings Gary! I thought the name looked familiar! Long time, no chat since I left the AOPA site. I trust Sal is still running the North east Group? Happy Aniv. and catch up w/ ya sometime :)

Andy, long time no post! Yep, Sal has things under control, although I posted for this months event. I havent heard from him since he got the electrical problems squared away in his plane.

Last edited:
Griffen Aviation is the place to be there.
Avoid Air Cape Cod at all costs!
They'll keep you on twr instead of switching to ground (most times) just tell them you want progressive to griffen and they will help you out.

Weather is looking like crap for saturday. Mary and I are now thinking of canceling and moving our reservation to the December 6th weekend. We can knock out two stops, Hyannis, MA and then attend the December 6thAnnual Christmas Stroll in Nantucket.
Hi Gary,

You're right about that. I had done some planning and then I saw this today:

fcst.jpg

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Friday Night: A slight chance of rain before 8pm, then showers likely, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Saturday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then showers between 11am and 4pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 62. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 12 mph increasing to between 21 and 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then showers likely. Low around 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday: A chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

I guess, i'll see you guys on 12/6 in Nantucket. Hopefully! :fcross:

Gary here is another tidbit about the Cape. If you don't like the Wx ...wait a minute. I've been up there quite a bit and It can change in a flash up there so always keep an eye on the trends. You may also want to pm or email michael Driggs who now lives near Hyannis

Back