Favorite aviation tshirt/poster/keychain

or a funny non aviation one

A-Round-Tuit1.jpg

imag0485t.jpg

Saw this in a magazine a while back

A little more pedestrian than most, but I have my house keys on one of these.

51mWw-0rFaL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

It was a gift from a friend before I even learned to fly.

Same here!

I always liked the ladies' top that says the same thing across the chest ;)

How long before the RBF ladies attire makes an appearance? I'll go with 2 more posts after this one....

^^^Haha! beat your post!!!

My Gaston's Fly-In T-Shirts.

I have those for my keys, has the Edwards AFB Museum on the back side.

My Gaston's Fly-In T-Shirts.

My hat's in the Yukon. All the others live in the closet.

When summer returns the bigger Oshkosh hat will re-emerge from the closet.

Hats from places where I've hung out with awesome aviation people are always welcome on my head.

I have numerous "Bald Eagle" related items. There's posters, pictures, wall hangings, statues, and belt buckles (probably over 300!). I have a wooden model of a F-82 Twin Mustang which was number one until I recently won the EAA B17. I also have a P38, USCG C-130, and a few Wright Flyers. Then there are the BIG Aviators watches. The original Citizen's with the E6B and all three of the Blue Angels.
RBF Key rings dangle off my briefcases, keys, and my Alpha Industries MA1 I bought at the Wright Memorial.

I have numerous "Bald Eagle" related items. There's posters, pictures, wall hangings, statues, and belt buckles (probably over 300!)

Wow. That's a lot of bald eagles! I've got a really cool picture framed back home of a bald eagle our neighbor caught in a squirrel trap. Nice close up of the head and the eagle has that classic ****ed off look (wonder why!) that just screams "don't f*** with America!"

Wow. That's a lot of bald eagles! I've got a really cool picture framed back home of a bald eagle our neighbor caught in a squirrel trap. Nice close up of the head and the eagle has that classic ****ed off look (wonder why!) that just screams "don't f*** with America!"
Bald eagles always look that way. Kind of like me. Ugly, beautiful, and really ****ED!

Back