Famous Dog Needs a Ride...

madriverman

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
madriverman
A longshot, but a friend of mine has a dog that's up for a role in a new Dustin Hoffman, Emma Thompson, Ben Stiller flick. She (owner and dog) is looking for a ride from Western Colorado (KMTJ, KTEX, KDRO, or KGJT) to NYC on or around 2/28...if anyone is heading that way, there will be Hollywood-style compensation (whatever that means)!

I know. And yes, this is for real.

Might be easier & faster & guaranteed to ship via United unless you can find someone who'll take the dog as luggage/baggage.

PnP is a charitable organization, not a Transport Coordinator for Hollywood. So that won't fly. (see what I did there? :D )

Why won't the dog owner just jump on a plane with the dog?? It would be actually cheaper than private airplanes. *shrug*

Yeah, make sure you tell the flight attendants that it's an emotional support animal though and not a Hollywood star..:)

"Hollywood-style compensation" often means mention in the closing credits, and nothing else.

Rich

"Hollywood-style compensation" often means mention in the closing credits, and nothing else.

Rich

Yeah, 7 years ago I flew some folks for a dog rescue show. Got an (incorrect) mention in the credits. No mention during the show whatsoever.

Wasn't in a hurry to do them any more favors.

Yeah, make sure you tell the flight attendants that it's an emotional support animal though and not a Hollywood star..:)

It just takes a few minutes and a credit card on a website and she's good to go on the airlines!

This is a major mission that should not be contemplated without seeing photos of the dog and owner first.

Or less. This is reminiscent of the guy who needed to fly from Texas to Indiana and money was no object. For such things aa.com seems to be a better resource.

It takes months for us to get a plastic monkey across the country, that dog would never get there in time. :)

North Korea might be willing to rocket that sucker across the USA! :hairraise::D

Back