Family pics with our Cherokee !

Indiana_Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying "B"
It's not like she is a Citation but it's still ours! Anyone else take family pics with their planes ??

e93f808c10d387977b8fbe080fc898d2.jpg

Nice.
I'd try editing out the sign and see if you like it better. I find it distracting from your family.
Personal opinion.

Thanks.. I am back and forth on it.. I like it but then again wish it was in the foreground more than it was..

Great shot.
Tough call on the sign....best answer is whatever the wife likes!

I never did one, but I sure wish I had! Very nice.

Can never get the family and the plane together at the same time.

Thanks.. I am back and forth on it.. I like it but then again wish it was in the foreground more than it was..

Take it from its current location, and put it in the mirror location on the right. Your wife is right in the correct golden, but she has a sign growing out of her head disrupting the visual flow. Put it in the right upper Golden or as it is now between the upper and lower. Being the energy behind the action, the stabilizing factor, it would be appropriate in the right upper.

Best location I see: draw a line from points between the eyes of the two boys on the right and take that up off to right. Now draw a vertical line up from the left front wing tip. Next draw another diagonal using you and your wife's eyeline to the right. Where those two diagonal lines intersect the vertical, place the sign in that location to fall between or split them evenly. Now follow the first diagonal off your boys out to the side of the picture, crop it down so that line departs the corner of the pic.

We recently took a photo for a local magazine with our Grumman Tiger

Attachments

• Family with Grumman.jpg
    Family with Grumman.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 42
Back