Family member wants to sell a late model Diamond D40

ralarcon

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LSCT
with 80 hrs on the Hobbs. He says he wants to get back into an FD CTLSi. The kind of flying he does, (mostly local and solo), is not conducive to using the full potential of the aircraft.

Cheers

Sold! Take my money!

Most descriptive for sale I've ever seen.

If Mike doesn't buy it I will.

Sold! Take my money!

Most descriptive for sale I've ever seen.

I hear you, well it's not mine, but I would like to help him out, I think it is a 2013 or 2014 XLS, found out this weekend. It is a beautiful, hangar-ed airplane, all leather inside. He wants to get back to an FD CTLS because his family will not fly with him. I have flown with him and he is an excellent pilot. But for some reason his family is afraid of flying in a small aircraft, son and daughter are adults, and not interested in flying much. That leaves him solo, flying around South Florida, not going far. It is a waste of a very capable aircraft. My brother is the owner and I have no financial interest in this aircraft.

Cheers

Last edited:
If Mike doesn't buy it I will.

He is an MD. and is constantly seeing patients, so I think it is best if you text him first, he can give you the particulars. His phone, PM me for number.

Cheers

Last edited:
some details may be helpful so that he doesn't have to fend off tons of phone calls to answer basic questions. sounds like it could be a great plane for someone.

Whoa, not sure you want to post other people's phone number on the internet. I know I'd be seriously ****ed if someone posted mine. Might want to edit your post and send to interested parties via PM?

Whoa, not sure you want to post other people's phone number on the internet. I know I'd be seriously ****ed if someone posted mine. Might want to edit your post and send to interested parties via PM?

Will follow your advice.

Cheers

some details may be helpful so that he doesn't have to fend off tons of phone calls to answer basic questions. sounds like it could be a great plane for someone.

You would be right , of course, except I don't know the details on the aircraft. If interested you need to text him.

Cheers

Back