Falsly accused to an AME ??

Hello, now that i got your attention.

I had an employer we can say, deny my valid medical telling me its not any good. then asked i get a letter from an AME claiming my medical is good. When i provided the letter, employer called the AME and made up some conditions claiming i didnt report them. Which the AME then contacted the federal flight surgeon, sending out a request of all history. After the investigation the flight surgeon issued a letter or eligibility. the employer said they refuse to recognize it, and inronically the head honcho at this employer is dating my ex wife. this cant be legal?
How's your relationship with your ex-wife? In other words, does she hate you enough to put the head honcho up to this?

Whether true or not, I feel pretty confident the OP considers his ex is out to get him any way she can.

Whether true or not, I feel pretty confident the OP considers his ex is out to get him any way she can.
Is it the ex or is it possibly the employer trying to terminate without actually terminating.

Is it the ex or is it possibly the employer trying to terminate without actually terminating.

The OP blames it on his ex, so on his ex it is.

On a more serious note, it is obvious that there is a lot more to this story than we are being told.

Reminds me of that news story of the Delta pilot Karlene Petitt who raised issues about pilot fatigue. The airline retaliated with their doctor falsifying a diagnosis saying she had bipolar disorder. The doctors claimed that she must have bipolar a disorder because of her accomplishments writing books and obtaining a PHD. She sued the airline and they lost $500k to her, and the AME forfeited his medical license when the medical board opened an investigation.

Last edited:
Get a new job.
Give them the W
Live a long and happy life with these *******s in your wake.

Follow me for more pro tips.

Reminds me of that news story of the Delta pilot Karlene Petitt who raised issues about pilot fatigue. The airline retaliated with their doctor falsifying a diagnosis saying she had bipolar disorder. The doctors claimed that she must have bipolar a disorder because of her accomplishments writing books and obtaining a PHD. She sued the airline and they lost $500k to her, and the AME forfeited his medical license when the medical board opened an investigation.
Holy cow, I just read up on this. She deserves a lot more than half a mil in damages, and that psychiatrist belongs in prison for what he did. As do the execs who directed the soviet-style retaliation.

It started with the ex, look up Triangulation. A narssisstic type personality disorder, where they start a romantic relationship with a third party (in this case of power over me) and once initiated start with the lies and defamation that turns you into the culprit. I know this because she did the same type action to me with her ex. If your a women, men are more likely to hear your story and feel empathy for your situation. she of course claimed abuse and many other heinous accusations. Many which were proven false, but unfortunatly the employer after investigation found i actually did no wrong doing. Then got on this medical kick of taking my medical from me and therefore my entire career. The "your never gonna work in this town again" type mentality.

I have just one question, if i hold evidence of these twos corraboration in working in concert together to fabricate a reason to tell the AME i have unreported histories of all these conditions, what legal realm would this violate? it seems the FAA and AME have the mentality of, when we get a complaint like this, we HAVE to ream the airmen through the ringer for him to prove the accusations are false. While i try to see it from that point of view, its crazy words out of someone mouth is literally all it takes without holding any persons medical history or anyones medical form for that matter.

Maybe you could sue for slander, but it might be hard to prove. I'm not attorney though, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

I don't know you, or you ex. However, the way you're presenting this makes me want to believe your ex. And that is without ever having met her.

You seem to keep harping about what SHE has done to YOU.
But, it is enough for an employer to not what to maintain you in their employ. Ok, by itself that could be.
But, it is enough to cause an AME not to want to continue talking with you. Ok, by itself that could be.
But, you now say "I know this because she did the same type action to me with her ex". Ok, but I thought she was a mastermind. If you know you're being used, not really a mastermind.

Now, you're trying to get us to discuss how to get revenge on her (AND your former employer).
if i hold evidence of these twos corraboration in working in concert together to fabricate a reason to tell the AME i have unreported histories of all these conditions, what legal realm would this violate?

Yeah, I'm really not getting the vibe that you're the innocent one here.

Don't misunderstand. I have no problem accepting that you BELIEVE you're the innocent one, what with being betrayed by all of these people picking on you and all. However, I think an impartial investigation would show that indeed they have valid grounds for their behavior.

But, I'm sure you'll find a way to say that she has turned my head too.

It started with the ex, look up Triangulation. A narssisstic type personality disorder, where they start a romantic relationship with a third party (in this case of power over me) and once initiated start with the lies and defamation that turns you into the culprit. I know this because she did the same type action to me with her ex. If your a women, men are more likely to hear your story and feel empathy for your situation. she of course claimed abuse and many other heinous accusations. Many which were proven false, but unfortunatly the employer after investigation found i actually did no wrong doing. Then got on this medical kick of taking my medical from me and therefore my entire career. The "your never gonna work in this town again" type mentality.

I have just one question, if i hold evidence of these twos corraboration in working in concert together to fabricate a reason to tell the AME i have unreported histories of all these conditions, what legal realm would this violate? it seems the FAA and AME have the mentality of, when we get a complaint like this, we HAVE to ream the airmen through the ringer for him to prove the accusations are false. While i try to see it from that point of view, its crazy words out of someone mouth is literally all it takes without holding any persons medical history or anyones medical form for that matter.

Obviously this is coming too late, but women like that should never be entertained in any way. If she'll do it with you, she'll do it to you - and now, it's happening to you. Hot-Crazy is never worth it, even if she is a smokin' goddess. You'll find a lot more success in the relationship department if you look at more than just a woman's assets (you don't have to ignore them, but make sure she's got more than them).

That said, do you have kids with her? If you don't have kids with your ex, here is how I would take revenge on her and your employer. I would highly recommend doing exactly what they want you to do - leave town and go far, far away, even if you have to sleep in your car and work at McDs for a few months while you get set up. Go somewhere your ex doesn't even know and never talk to her or anyone who knows her again. Start over. Live your life to the very fullest. Get an awesome career, go travelling, drive fun cars, chase whatever dreams you have. If she is actually someone with a NPD, like you say she is, the most painful thing you can do to her is to forget her. Bonus points for you, too, because you'll actually have a chance at a good life without all the dumb drama. Why are you so intent on sticking around? The only person who you aren't employable to is your ex's new beau, and leaving him with her is all the revenge on him you need.

Holy cow, I just read up on this. She deserves a lot more than half a mil in damages, and that psychiatrist belongs in prison for what he did. As do the execs who directed the soviet-style retaliation.

The VP Steve Dickson who was found to have ordered the retaliation on her was later appointed FAA Administrator under the Trump administration continued on until March of 2022.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back