Fall Flying Is Here...

Are those scratches on the plexi, or is that ice?

Nice video. How can you watch that and NOT want to fly???

Thanks! I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

Are those scratches on the plexi, or is that ice?

Nice video. How can you watch that and NOT want to fly???

Those were scratches. I used a new HD camera and it seemed to like focusing on them. I was a bit upset at first but I ended up liking the effect when I saw it on a bigger screen

Very nice video! And what was the music?

I wrote song and recorded it on Garage Band. The drums are programmed but I played the bass and guitar live.

I wrote song and recorded it on Garage Band. The drums are programmed but I played the bass and guitar live.
My favorite part was your music. :yes: I tried to Shazam it with my iPhone, but Shazam didn't know what it was. Love the music. :)

I should not have watched that. I'm going flying at 2pm today, and now it's going to make the day pass by so slow while I wait to fly!

My favorite part was your music. :yes: I tried to Shazam it with my iPhone, but Shazam didn't know what it was. Love the music. :)

Thanks so much Diana! The tune isn't really done yet. There are a few more parts I want to add to it but I thought it would give the video a cool feel.

Looks nice! fall just means winter is just around the corner, with less flyable days. lol.

Thanks so much Diana! The tune isn't really done yet. There are a few more parts I want to add to it but I thought it would give the video a cool feel.
It really DID give it a cool feel. I'd like the hear the amended version , too. :)

Very nice. I'm flying in to FRG late next week for a couple of nights on my way to the Boston area. This video helps me look forward to that.

Very nice. I'm flying in to FRG late next week for a couple of nights on my way to the Boston area. This video helps me look forward to that.
PM me when you get there. I'm near there quite a bit these days.

Back