Facebook is down!

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

I found it vey funny that Facebook actually sent out a tweet letting everyone know they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Note to the world: Twitter works, even when FarceBook doesn't.

And don't dis the peeps at PoA. It's still online during this disaster!

I’m having severe withdrawals...

:eek::rolleyes:

Hi everyone.
It always puzzled me why would anyone use any of these dumb "services" if you can call them that.
Nothing but a way for some people to feel like they are some sort of celebrity, and expose all their personal information to the World?
It may have some merit for Businesses?
Where are we heading? We seem to have become an entertainment only based society, the highest paid people, Actors, Sports figures... and are the least productive and most appreciated.
Am I missing something?

Hi everyone.
It always puzzled me why would anyone use any of these dumb "services" if you can call them that.
Nothing but a way for some people to feel like they are some sort of celebrity, and expose all their personal information to the World?
Where are we heading? We seem to have become an entertainment only based society, the highest paid people, Actors, Sports figures... and are the least productive and most appreciated.
Am I missing something?
On Facebook, the user decides who can see each post; the world, just friends, friends of friends, etc.

Made me look. Guess whatever problem they had, they must have fixed it.

Hi everyone.
Am I missing something?

and get off your lawn! amirite?!

Hi everyone.
Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. Facebook is a lot of fun, and great source of decent information (although you do need to sort through it, just like POA).

It does tend to suck you in, and can use a lot of time, but that’s where personal restraint and being an adult comes in.

It has added a lot of enjoyment to my life for very little cost - except for some time.

Back