FaceBook Flying Friends group

exncsurfer

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
exncsurfer
For any of you that are members of that group, how did you get added? I've been pending for months, I sent a message to one of the two admins.

Post a link?

Only group I can find by that name only has 17 members.

Lots of other great Facebook flying groups depending on where you live.

Post a link?

Only group I can find by that name only has 17 members.

Lots of other great Facebook flying groups depending on where you live.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/204068952945340/

3000+ on there, seems pretty generic vs. location based.

attachment.php

maybe they don't like the looks of me, I should change my profile pic to someone else, ha

Attachments

• Clipboard.jpg
    Clipboard.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Are you Ky or Bonnie? It makes a difference. :wink2:

Like there's a world of difference between Bryon and Eren.

Are you Ky or Bonnie? It makes a difference. :wink2:

Like there's a world of difference between Bryon and Eren.

Neither, they are the admins, I figured I could get added to a public group. Maybe I'll try a haircut or perhaps a suit.

If you are friends w/ someone on FB that is in that group, they can approve you.

I'm in there.. Been there for over a year.. If you have a friend in the group they can add you.. Or you could friend me and I can add you and then unfriend you once you're in.. Pm me if you want

Thanks to this post, I found a couple flying friends.:)

I'm in there.. Been there for over a year.. If you have a friend in the group they can add you.. Or you could friend me and I can add you and then unfriend you once you're in.. Pm me if you want

pm sent, thanks in advance

Good luck, mine has been pending for months, the admins probably have hundreds of those and no desire to sit for hours clicking approve, approve, approve, approve, etc.....

still pending...

Yep, I never saw your request come through at all. Looks like you're all setup now.

Back