Facebook Avaition Classifieds ???

Jeffgis12b

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny
It seems like every hobby out there has a good sized "Buy, Sell & Trade" group on facebook , I can't seem to find anything for aviation ?? Maybe a place to network on classifieds, potential partnerships,ect....... Does anyone know of any ?

Maybe one that would bring all the different brands together in one place that's User friendly ? Some thing to post pictures from smart phones and tablets ?

I made a simple facebook group example to show what I was looking for

Www.facebook.com/AviationJunkies

Last edited:
It seems like every hobby out there has a good sized "Buy, Sell & Trade" group on facebook , I can't seem to find anything for aviation ?? Maybe a place to network on classifieds, potential partnerships,ect....... Does anyone know of any ?

Maybe one that would bring all the different brands together in one place that's User friendly ? Some thing to post pictures from smart phones and tablets ?

Www.facebook.com/AvaitionJunkies

Clicked and shows not available.

Yep my mess up try this www.facebook.com/AviationJunkies

If I can't find one I may leave it up and see if we can get one started, would anyone be interesting in being an admin or moderator to help out ?

Or maybe the "Pilots of America" could put one together

Last edited:

Www.facebook.com/AviationJunkies

It's called eBay. Also, many of the types have the type-specific markets, e.g. BeechTalk Peddler, Cherokee Chat, and oh yes, the Classifieds here on POA.

This forum and the red board has classified sections. Then as stated there's EBay, HangarSwap and Barnstormers among others. Probably not much of a need.

This forum and the red board has classified sections. Then as stated there's EBay, HangarSwap and Barnstormers among others. Probably not much of a need.

Many folks never see these aviation pages, but they do see FB.

Many folks never see these aviation pages, but they do see FB.

That was kinda my thought but maybe most people in avaition don't care much for Facebook, I guess I just see others forms of classifieds using facebook and really like it because it is so easy to post pictures and respond to interested party's - by no means was I trying to eliminate pages like this one as they are such a huge asset to us all , maybe just something to compliment it

Back