FAA MedXPress Change Form

benhar77

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
benhar77
I'm a long-time licensee, but long out of currency. I'm working to get back in to flying and have completed the MedXPress form to take to the AME. After reading some threads here, I figured it might be a good idea to include oral surgery I had 20 years ago, that I didn't initially include that when I completed the form. Also, I stated I wanted a 2nd class (just to have it), but now figure a 3rd class is sufficient for now.

How do I make these changes, or do I just let the AME know when I go in?

Last edited:
I'm a long-time licensee, but long out of currency. I'm working to get back in to flying and have completed the MedXPress form to take to the AME. After reading some threads here, I figured it might be a good idea to include oral surgery I had 20 years ago, that I didn't initially include that when I completed the form. Also, I stated I wanted a 2nd class (just to have it), but now figure a 3rd class is sufficient for now.

How do I make these changes, or do I just let the AME know when I go in?

The AME can add it when you see him/her. No need to start a new app.

I've submitted it and have a confirmation code. When I try to log back in, all I can do is view/print the app.

It will time out eventually, or you can use anther email address to get another number, but it's all unnecessary, just tell the AME, "I forgot to include an oral surgery, it wen fine." and they can add it at the exam.

Thanks for the replies. I just went ahead and created a new application figuring it would save a little time at the office. Lo and behold clicking submit the verification box reads: "(only your AME will be able to change the application at the time of the physical exam)"

Well I got that far anyway, so I'll just use the new one.

To the sky! :goofy:

Thanks for the replies. I just went ahead and created a new application figuring it would save a little time at the office. Lo and behold clicking submit the verification box reads: "(only your AME will be able to change the application at the time of the physical exam)"

Well I got that far anyway, so I'll just use the new one.

To the sky! :goofy:

Either way, the Dr is going to ask you about anyway and jot down a note, so adding it at the exam time to the old one is no biggie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back