FAA File Request

Papa Foxtrot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Papa Foxtrot
Two weeks ago, I sent off an 8060-68 to OKC. I checked all three boxes even though I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the A/I/E file. Late last week, I received a response from "Aviation Data Systems Branch, AFS-620" only detailing the lack of any accident, incident or enforcement action in my file. One sheet of paper. No surprises there.

There was nothing regarding the rest of my request. Should I be expecting the Airmen Cert. and Medical file separately or did my request get garbled?

The last time I did it I received many separate packages of documents from various departments in the FAA over the span of about a month.

Yeah, it's a bit crazy. You can get your medical file in completion much more quickly by writing "Jerry Bowen, Librarian, CAMI, PO Box 26200, Ok City, OK 73125 with a signed original document request. In about 20 days a large package will arrive. Then a bill for certified....usually $6-$8.

But for our current certification efforts, I would wait until we are successful (GET THAT compliance report made legible!!).

THEN I would get the file. Sigh.

Understood Dr. Bruce. I did this out of curiosity separate from our current efforts. Report is in the mail to you today!

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it's a bit crazy. You can get your medical file in completion much more quickly by writing "Jerry Bowen, Librarian, CAMI, PO Box 26200, Ok City, OK 73125 with a signed original document request. In about 20 days a large package will arrive. Then a bill for certified....usually $6-$8.

I misplaced the carbon-copy of my first medical. Would that be the process to get a copy of the form so I can mark off the 'previously reported' ones correctly ?

I misplaced the carbon-copy of my first medical. Would that be the process to get a copy of the form so I can mark off the 'previously reported' ones correctly ?
Yes. EVERYTHING you ever did is in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back