F4 vs Concrete Wall

bstratt

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Canuck
F4 vs. Concrete wall-500mph

When you view this clip you'll get a good feel for what happens to an airplane when it hits a concrete wall.

Many of you have seen the Michael Moore-esque website that asks the question; "If it's true that a Boeing airliner hit the Pentagon, what happened to all the parts of it? Why did we not find more pieces of it? Where did all that mass GO? Well, for those who question what happened to "all the mass of that airplane". Watch.

It's an Air Force engineering test of a concrete barrier that was to surround a nuclear reactor dome, to see if it would indeed survive an aerial attack. With the high speed cameras rolling, they attached an F-4 Phantom to the sled and then pumped up the speed to 500 MPH.

and...

*What happens when an 'Unstoppable Force' meets an 'ImmovableObject'?" Watch in slow motion as the F-4 turns to vapor. You'll play it more than once just to believe it. Where did all the "flying parts" go?

Attachments

• concreteplane1_1.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Nice landing. I would have flared, though. :rofl:

-Skip

How's it go again, "Any landing you can walk away from..." well I guess not. "Any landing you can use the plane again..." well the wing tips were alright.

It's clearly fake, though. I was just watching a Road Runner cartoon and the coyote went right through the mountain. Obviously these engineers did something wrong. The plane would've been fine, just would have had little birds (or would it be little people?) floating around it!

It's clearly fake, though. I was just watching a Road Runner cartoon and the coyote went right through the mountain. Obviously these engineers did something wrong. The plane would've been fine, just would have had little birds (or would it be little people?) floating around it!

Obviously not an ACME jet.

Clearly they needed an Oscillation Overthruster! They might have seen some strange-looking dudes with Jamaican accents, but they'd have gone right troo de wall, mon.

They should have hired YoYoDyne for the testing.

How's it go again, "Any landing you can walk away from..." well I guess not. "Any landing you can use the plane again..." well the wing tips were alright.

NO! The Road Runner goes through the tunnel the Coyote painted on. Wile E. Coyote chases him and slams flat on the rock wall.

Pay attenshun!

Last edited:
NO! The Road Runner goes through the tunnel the Coyote painted on. Wile E. Coyote chases him and slams flat on the rock wall.

Pay attenshun!

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks Mike! I guess, going along with the OP, I was thinking more of the cartoons when they run through the wall and leave a perfect silhouette in the wall. But that video, too, is a perfect example of what those engineers did wrong!

YOWZA!!! Hope it had airbags.

Of course, you know that experiment was faked specifically to set up the Pentagon "attack." No US military F4 was ever painted in that manner. So it's clearly a fake. :rolleyes:

And this is how we smuggle an entire F4 out of the country in a suitcase!

This was clearly a case of the use of an "ACME portable hole" that was just too small for the plane to make it all the way through...

Damn conspiracy. Just to cover up the fact that the twin towers were imploded. Oh yea, no jet ever hit the Pentagon, the Mafia killed JFK, and they've got Martians stored at Area 51.

Damn conspiracy. Just to cover up the fact that the twin towers were imploded. Oh yea, no jet ever hit the Pentagon, the Mafia killed JFK, and they've got Martians stored at Area 51.
Where is this coming from? :dunno:

I should've added this: :D

Wall 1......Plane 0.

Back