Display name:
Art Master
The wing-man formation.

Attachments

• F4 Phantom-1.jpg
    F4 Phantom-1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 100
Nice! I wish I could draw like that.

My wife is an oil painter so I have relegated myself to more neanderthal-type expressionism, like repainting the bathrooms.

I took the liberty of darkening it up and cropping it. Hope you don't mind. Nice job.

Attachments

• F4 Phantom-1_dark.jpg
    F4 Phantom-1_dark.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 60

My wife is an oil painter so I have relegated myself to more neanderthal-type expressionism, like repainting the bathrooms.

Ha ha ha! That's really funny. :rofl:

I have sat in one....just wish we could fly it when you get finished....

That must have been a hoot. I've never had the chance. The closest I got to a jet, was our SnowBirds. They were at our small airport, preparing for a show several miles away. So I just walked up and talked to one of the guys. He said it was like flying the equivalent of a sports car.

He let me peak inside. My mouth starting watering.

Yes, well, that's why I enjoy painting jets. When looking at one, it makes the imagination wander. Dreams are fun! :wink2:

Funny! Does she have a website or anything posted on fineartamerica.com I can look at?

I remember being at niagara falls air force base circa 1986 and watching those things take off and land. I was 16 years old. It was nighttime and watching two of them take off together side by side down the runway is an image (and sound) I will never forget. Afterburners lighting up the night and Oh man the sound...so awesomely loud. I wanted to fly one some day so bad...

Thanks!
She has her stuff on Daily Paint Works. Link is here.

Holy smokes, is she ever good!:goofy:

My favorites are the two dogs splashing in the water, the barn cat, and the little girl.

I see several have sold. Does she not have giclee prints available as "print on demand" or limited editions?

I've bookmarked her site, so I'll check back from time to time.

BTW... fineartamerica.com is the top ranking art website on Google.:yesnod:

I remember being at niagara falls air force base circa 1986 and watching those things take off and land. I was 16 years old. It was nighttime and watching two of them take off together side by side down the runway is an image (and sound) I will never forget. Afterburners lighting up the night and Oh man the sound...so awesomely loud. I wanted to fly one some day so bad...

Wow! That would take a kid's breath away. The Phantom has been one of my favorites as far back as I can remember. I guess it's the "wicked" look from the awesome lines. I mean, it really looks like, "I'm here to do some serious business, so either step up, or retreat sucker." :rofl:

Holy smokes, is she ever good!:goofy:

My favorites are the two dogs splashing in the water, the barn cat, and the little girl.

I see several have sold. Does she not have giclee prints available as "print on demand" or limited editions?

I've bookmarked her site, so I'll check back from time to time.

BTW... fineartamerica.com is the top ranking art website on Google.:yesnod:

Thanks! I'll ask her about the prints and we'll check out fineartamerica.com

Regards,
Brent

Back