For Sale EZ-GO Electric Golf Cart, Charger, Top -- $2,600 obo

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Electric Golf Cart for sale. Charger is included with sale as is the top. The trailer pictured in one of the photos is not included.

Batteries are new as of last year. Tires are also new as of last year. Top has some wear and tear.

Asking $2,600 obo, cash only please. Cart is located at the Denton Enterprise Airport (KDTO) if you desire to see or purchase it.

This is being sold as is, where is, in the condition as inspected. Buyer is responsible for picking it up in Denton and transporting it once purchase is made.

Contact me via private message if interested.

Golf Cart 1.jpg Golf Cart 2.jpg Golf Cart 3.jpg Golf Cart 4.jpg Golf Cart 5.jpg Golf Cart 6.jpg Golf Cart 7.jpg Golf Cart 8.jpg Golf Cart 9.jpg

I’ll being the Honda generator and drive it back to Denver. :)
Don't forget the GoPro's.

11.5 hours by car between Denver and Denton (drove it years ago when a spring blizzard shut down the airport and nothing was getting out for a week). If you can get down here soon, you'd be home in a week or two.

Be a nice trip for ya Nate. Just make sure to wave at the Texas Troopers between Childress and Amarillo.

But, how do I know you are real? Or, how do I know I am real? Please send me a URL (U R reaL) so I can send you a URL so we can both suspect the other is not reel ... reeely! :)

Steely Dan said it best ... "are you reeling in the years? Stowing away the time?"

Back