Either, but the second is the only one I seek to not allow; the other, well, (s)he's a sick f-ck, whadda ya wanna do about it? The world id full of sick f-s, where is this on the scale of social damage among the variety of sick depravity the human race exhibits? Face it, we're a f-ed up species in general, we're 80% stupid and sliding. That says a lot in light of the quantum leaps and bounds that the other 20% manage to achieve. We just have to accept that there will be an element of depravity in our society we just have to ignore if we don't like.