Eye Test

K

KennyFlys

This is good for the eyes...

3501.gif

I'm betting Scott passed through this portal at some time in history...

3367.gif
:D

If you're not familiar, what you do is stare at that first one for about 30 seconds, then look at your hand or some other inanimate object - it appears to become animate.

If you're not familiar, what you do is stare at that first one for about 30 seconds, then look at your hand or some other inanimate object - it appears to become animate.

OK, that's plain freaky! :hairraise:

Gee .. I did it .. and my hand just looked like normal.

Try it again Roger, stare directly at the dot in the center. Afterwards, your hand should look like it's distorted and undulating.

Gee .. I did it .. and my hand just looked like normal.

Try it again Roger, stare directly at the dot in the center. Afterwards, your hand should look like it's distorted and undulating.

I did 3x and I am not seeing it. But then it also took me about 4 years before I got one of those magic eye cartoons to work for me.

I did 3x and I am not seeing it. But then it also took me about 4 years before I got one of those magic eye cartoons to work for me.

Whoa, cool! It worked. It looked kind of Star-Trekky.

Scott, the trick is to stare at the dot until you stop perceiving every ring separately. Even after I felt it, when I blinked I'd lose it for a few seconds. After blinking and regaining the sensation about 3 times, I looked at my hand. It was cooooooool. :yes:

Whoa, cool! It worked. It looked kind of Star-Trekky.

Scott, the trick is to stare at the dot until you stop perceiving every ring separately. Even after I felt it, when I blinked I'd lose it for a few seconds. After blinking and regaining the sensation about 3 times, I looked at my hand. It was cooooooool. :yes:
Still did not get it. :confused::confused:

heh thats awesome...

Back