Extremely extreme sports!

That had to be photoshopped. You'd break your legs in such an acceleration.

Must be German tourists...they're EVERYWHERE :)

springboard by Acme Industries
heavy equipment by Acme Earthmovers
stunts by Wily E Coyote

Inspired by Road Runner

It's funny as heck, but it's gotta be fake. I didn't see a fulcrum, and even if there was one, that board would probably just snap when the weight fell on it. And if it didn't, I doubt the guy would go straight up like that... who knows which way he'd go, but straight up? I don't think so.

Anybody know what that thing is? A ram for tamping earth? A magnet?

It's funny as heck, but it's gotta be fake. I didn't see a fulcrum, and even if there was one, that board would probably just snap when the weight fell on it. And if it didn't, I doubt the guy would go straight up like that... who knows which way he'd go, but straight up? I don't think so.

Anybody know what that thing is? A ram for tamping earth? A magnet?

There's a longer version, and he is carrying a SS A-frame fulcrum, like a mini swing set. Even in this version it's visible in the very beginning with the legs sticking out from above his shoulder. Not saying that the whole thing is real, but it is well done, probably by the same guys who did the kite surfing Sprite commercial where the guy gets snagged by the jet. Might be the same as the one winged Extra landing vid.

LOL, This one was on the same lineup as the last. If you don't understand German, look at the back of the old mans pants at the end.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless his heart -they shouldn't have put that up on the 'net, dammit. :(

Doesn't anyone even CARE about people's feelings anymore? :no: :mad: :(

bless his heart -they shouldn't have put that up on the 'net, dammit. :(

Doesn't anyone even CARE about people's feelings anymore? :no: :mad: :(

On the Net?!? That was prime time TV in Europe... besides, the old man signed the release....

On the Net?!? That was prime time TV in Europe... besides, the old man signed the release....
And don't get me started about the utter abandonment of any sense of personal dignity, either!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

sheesh. Whole damn world's going to hell in a handbasket, ya ask me. :mad:

:D :D :D

Even if he could have withstood the G forces, the fulcrum is way too close to the occupied end to provide the acceleration needed.

Back