Extensions

L.C. Gray

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
L.C. Gray
Does the FAA grant extensions in time allotted to get through the requested process and get the data back to them.

My letter was dated Nov 13, arrived Nov 24 and gives me 60 days to do a laundry list of items for my Med III. Timing is everything, but this hits when we have a Thanksgiving Holiday, A Christmas holiday and a New Years holiday within that 60 day window not to mention a global pandemic making it kinda hard to get all the appointments for all these tests. Can you ask for an extension to avoid a denial?

Does the FAA grant extensions in time allotted to get through the requested process and get the data back to them.

My letter was dated Nov 13, arrived Nov 24 and gives me 60 days to do a laundry list of items for my Med III. Timing is everything, but this hits when we have a Thanksgiving Holiday, A Christmas holiday and a New Years holiday within that 60 day window not to mention a global pandemic making it kinda hard to get all the appointments for all these tests. Can you ask for an extension to avoid a denial?

They will give you at least one 30 day extension. You must either call the regional office or OKC to make that request.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back