Expired Sectionals Wanted

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if some of y'all could help me out. I need the following sectional charts, and it's perfectly fine if they're expired:

Houston
San Antonio
El Paso (2)
Memphis
Dallas-Fort Worth (2)
Albuquerque (2)
Wichita

The reason? I'm taping them all together so I can hang a big sectional of Texas on the wall of my home office. PM me if you have any of these taht you would like to get rid of and thanks for the help!

I have a few Albuquerque Charts laying around somewhere, just gotta dig 'em up. I'll PM you when I find 'em.

Can't help you there, but don't forget to check with FBOs in your area... they often have a pile of unused charts waiting to be thrown out.

Can't help you there, but don't forget to check with FBOs in your area... they often have a pile of unused charts waiting to be thrown out.
Quite true. All the resellers have to return are the cover pages. That gets them their credit. On the Sectionals, the cover page won't interfere with any portion of the chart unlike the Low Altitude Enroute Charts.

Excellent, thank you everyone!

With the contributions I've been promised so far, here is what I still need:

Houston
El Paso (2)
Dallas-Fort Worth
Albuquerque (2)
Wichita

Ya know, if Texas didn't have such a huge ego at being a huge state, you wouldn't need so many charts. :)

True, and to be honest, all of the "Texas is better than everyone else" stuff really bothered me for about the first year that I lived here. After that, I realized that it's true, so it doesn't bother me anymore :).

True, and to be honest, all of the "Texas is better than everyone else" stuff really bothered me for about the first year that I lived here. After that, I realized that it's true, so it doesn't bother me anymore :).
Ego is infectious, eh? :)

I received the charts from Lisa and one other person (Grant, I think)... Thank you to those who sent them. I'm nearing completion on my Texas sectional. I'll post pics after I get it up on my wall.

I received the charts from Lisa and one other person (Grant, I think)... Thank you to those who sent them. I'm nearing completion on my Texas sectional. I'll post pics after I get it up on my wall.
Nope, it weren't me. Nick or Dean, maybe?

Back