Expired ATP Written

Direct C51

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Direct C51
I passed a helicopter ATP written in late 2014. In January 2015 I began working for a Part 135 operator. I assume FAR 61.39 (c) (1) applies to me?

"(c) An applicant for an airline transport pilot certificate with a rating other than those ratings set forth in paragraph (b) of this section may take the practical test for that certificate or rating with an expired knowledge test report, provided that the applicant is employed:

(1) As a flightcrew member by a part 119 certificate holder conducting operations under parts 125 or 135 of this chapter at the time of the practical test and has satisfactorily accomplished that operator's approved pilot-in-command training or checking program;"

My second question; I cannot find my test results form. What are my options? Can I verify the passed test online? Can I submit an application for a replacement for a lost or destroyed knowledge test for an expired knowledge test? I believe the application requires a date I took the test, what can I do if I cannot remember the date?

I passed a helicopter ATP written in late 2014. In January 2015 I began working for a Part 135 operator. I assume FAR 61.39 (c) (1) applies to me?

"(c) An applicant for an airline transport pilot certificate with a rating other than those ratings set forth in paragraph (b) of this section may take the practical test for that certificate or rating with an expired knowledge test report, provided that the applicant is employed:

(1) As a flightcrew member by a part 119 certificate holder conducting operations under parts 125 or 135 of this chapter at the time of the practical test and has satisfactorily accomplished that operator's approved pilot-in-command training or checking program;"

My second question; I cannot find my test results form. What are my options? Can I verify the passed test online? Can I submit an application for a replacement for a lost or destroyed knowledge test for an expired knowledge test? I believe the application requires a date I took the test, what can I do if I cannot remember the date?
I got my entire FAA file which includes written test results. I didn't need to give dates of tests and flight checks. Cost about ten bucks I think and only took a couple weeks. faa.gov follow the links

Well I found my knowledge test results paper. That will make this easier. I assume it's pretty cut and dry that working for a 135 operation allows the ATP practical with an expired knowledge test.

Back