Experiences with Voyager 4?

Marauder

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Marauder
Just down loaded a copy of Voyager 4 trial version. I have been using fltpln.com for a while although I was never fond of the GUI. During setup, Voyager warned of the graphical demand of the software :yikes: . Not sure why, nothing looks too intensive.

Anyways, I ran it a couple of times and have had it crashed. It also looks like it did not retain all of my weight & balance information.

Has anyone used it here and can give me your thoughts on it. Thanks.

I have used it and really like the output product you get. The darn thing is however a memory hog and hijacks my computer during updates.

i don't use it much anymore.

I like it, but I don't use it much anymore either; it does crash on occasion, but not constantly. These days I mainly use weathermeister.com, skyvector.com, AOPA or more often one of the popular Android apps... or some combination of the above, depending on where I am.

Thanks for the replies. they are running a "special" on it since I bought my chart subscription for my Aspen from them. It is still pretty pricey for the package. And considering it has been crashing during the trial version, I'm not sure I want to invest it in.

I tried it once about a year ago, but didn't find that it offered me anything I couldn't already get via my other tools. Like Challenged, I use Weathermeister, AOPA's planner, skyvector. In addition, I also use my iFly 720.

Back