Excellent!!!

n741dm

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Don McGilvray
Chuck, Thanks for all your efforts to get this up and running... it is greatly appreciated by all of us, believe me.

It is great to find many familiar names already here, and more sure to come as the word gets out.

Looking forward to continuing my education with the many "Obi-Wan's" here.

Time for work... darn! ;)
Don McGilvray
N741DM
Spokane Felts Field

n741dm said:
Looking forward to continuing my education with the many "Obi-Wan's" here.

IMPRESSIVE....MOST Impressive... ;)

I actually prefer a message board running software on vBulletin or the like. I was never a fan of the AOPA web boards interface.

Thanks, Chuck. I had pretty much given up on the AOPA web forum.

Judy

Hi Judy! I noticed your absence over "there". I resolved to cease visitation there, but, like a rubber necker at the scene of an accident, I just kept coming back for "one more peek"...
I'm not done yet, but I think I may have seen just about enough...

Thanks, Chuck et al. I think this is going to be a great place. :)

gkainz said:
Hi Judy! I noticed your absence over "there". I resolved to cease visitation there, but, like a rubber necker at the scene of an accident, I just kept coming back for "one more peek"...
I'm not done yet, but I think I may have seen just about enough...

I checked in every once in awhile, but was never moved to post because the posts just seeemed to go nowhere. It was also a matter of time, and I really like the Cessna Pilots Association web forum, so spend what little time I have over there. This one is stacking up to be a similarly helpful and friendly group.

Chuck, I didn't mean to slam the AOPA web forum--it works for a lot of people, just not me.

Judy

It is so nice and very special to a pilot of 47 years of experience. this is so great and thank you all who have made a very special place for us.

John

Back