Examples of rude pilots

Yeah dat. Road 2 days in the saddle from east of Cleveland to Sturgis, about 1,400 miles each way. Buds and I laughed our a$$es off at the poser trailer queens in Wall, SD off loading their scoots so they could profile their way on into Sturgis.

WTF this has to do with aviation is beyond me. :dunno:

-jeff

To spin this back into the aviation theme..........

On one of my trips to OSH in my auto engine powered experimental I had at least 5 other alternative powered planes displayed with 200 feet of my plane... EVERY one had been trailered to the show and then set up to look like they flew there....:mad2::mad:;)

How long did it take for you to figure out how the game is played?

To spin this back into the aviation theme..........

On one of my trips to OSH in my auto engine powered experimental I had at least 5 other alternative powered planes displayed with 200 feet of my plane... EVERY one had been trailered to the show and then set up to look like they flew there....:mad2::mad:;)

How long did it take for you to figure out how the game is played?

About .2 seconds........:yes:;)..

And then I spent the next 7 days sending a few thousand interested people over to those displays to ask a simple question.. " How long did it take you to fly here" :dunno::).... Most of those folks would come back and we always had a good laugh..:)

Can anybody explain the reason to ride a motorcycle across Tx, OK, KS and other such places during summer heat when the alternative is to ride in an air-conditioned car or fly in a nice plane?

Badass image and delusions of grandeur. You gotta be a tough mother ****er to be a biker...

Badass image and delusions of grandeur. You gotta be a tough mother ****er to be a biker...

In a previous life, Mary and I rode cycles coast to coast, Canada to Mexico. It's a young man's game, like playing full contact football.

My last long ride took me days to recover from. Now, I rarely ride my little sport bike farther than from my hangar to the flush potty. :D

Life is too short to worry about rude people. I just try not to be one of them. If I slip up, I hope it's the exception and not the rule.

Bike riders that are dressed in normal street clothes usually are decent people... The ones who are dressed up like a rolling billboard need to be run over and left to bleed to death..:yes::rolleyes:

Ben, you da man. :yes::rolleyes::goofy:

Back