Ever See what REM looks like?

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Piper is asleep right now, next to me on the couch. His eyes are wide open. He's snoring....

I made the mistake of looking at his eyes. I'm now disturbed. REM is one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. Bad enough when he twitches while he sleeps, but now he's twitching and I can see his eyes....

*shudders*

Nick,

If you drink some milk (water is OK, too) and laugh hard, but hold your nose so it comes out your eyeballs, that'll erase the image from your brain.

:D

-Rich

Nick,

If you drink some milk (water is OK, too) and laugh hard, but hold your nose so it comes out your eyeballs, that'll erase the image from your brain.

:D

-Rich

Soda's better. Scrubbing bubbles. ;)

Piper is asleep right now, next to me on the couch. His eyes are wide open. He's snoring....

I made the mistake of looking at his eyes. I'm now disturbed. REM is one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. Bad enough when he twitches while he sleeps, but now he's twitching and I can see his eyes....

*shudders*

Creepy isn't it? Especially when he's looking around at whatever he's dreaming about.

Dogs are hilarious.

My friends red healer is always hunting or tracking something in his dreams. His feet twitch like he's running and he's sniffing something based on watching his nose. Then there's the occasional growl or bark that wakes him up with that "where the heck am I?!?" look on his face.

I got to puppysit for a week with him on my bed with me. The first two nights were excellent with nuclear powered foot wamer. The next night it's 2ish AM I get woke up by FOUR feet running on my back and he was out cold.

Back