Ever Ask a Flight Attendant for a Bandaid? For a Gunshot Wound?

Never ask a stewardess for anything, you ain't getting it anyways.

Thread jack alert

I was flying over here to Taiwan and was sitting up in first class in the 777. This is a place where one actually gets service from time to time.

As the desert cart came down the aisle the FA sks me if I would like a sundae and what I would like on it. The cart has the ice cream and all the fixing son it. I tell her and she pushes the cart away and does not come back. She had been fixing them up and handying them out to the others. After 10 minutes I ask here for my sundae and she say "oh you want it now?". DUH!

Later int eh lfight my water bottle is empty she asks if she can fill it. I say yes that would be great, she takes my bottle and walks away, never to return. I ask where my water bottle is and she said that she did not think I wanted it. AARRGHH!

ADA is fine and all but at least hire the deaf with the ability to read lips!

I flew steerage las month on SAS. Very nice serivce!

SQ is excellent, top nothc. Too bad they are going to use the A380 :(:(

Steerage and business class on SAS last year. Both very good. And SQ is excellent, too. But I want nothing to do with what Klyde Morris called the Crowd Cloud. Can you imagine baggage claim?

Oh, and how did you manage first class on UA? My company chokes on business class, never mind first.

I flew steerage las month on SAS. Very nice serivce!

SQ is excellent, top nothc. Too bad they are going to use the A380 :(:(

My experiences with SAS have been great. And both Oslo and Stockholm are great airports, too. Gotta love a place where the bar concession is run by the vodka distillery.... :D

SQ is about the best in the world. Back when I lived in Cincy, it was great to have them (and the old SR - especially since I was going to GVA regularly) part of the DL code-share/partnership team. Then AF and Sabena came along :vomit:

Back