Events schedule (can we make a sticky thread)?

mandm

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
Can we make a sticky thread with an events schedule?

When’s the next fly-in?

I think all the major flyins have the sub forums in the section above. I don’t think there are many other PoA organized flyins.

I’m with you, I could do this every month - I’m a big fan of this group.

Personally, I’m thinking about Oct 12-15 headed towards the center of the Annular eclipse, SW Colorado maybe or N New Mexico or like Roswell even - that would be cool. I only have access to a 172 if I were to do this.

I think all the major flyins have the sub forums in the section above. I don’t think there are many other PoA organized flyins.

I’m with you, I could do this every month - I’m a big fan of this group.

Personally, I’m thinking about Oct 12-15 headed towards the center of the Annular eclipse, SW Colorado maybe or N New Mexico or like Roswell even - that would be cool. I only have access to a 172 if I were to do this.
If you're headed to KROW during that time period, let me know!
I'm going to be flying to Phoenix again and wx permitting I'm planning a stop in KROW/KSRR during that date window.

Personally, I’m thinking about Oct 12-15 headed towards the center of the Annular eclipse, SW Colorado maybe or N New Mexico or like Roswell even - that would be cool.
April 8 2024 is the total eclipse. That's the one I'm saving up for. However, your October annular looks like it's hitting a relatively large swath of the continent. I'll have to look into that one.

April 8 2024 is the total eclipse. That's the one I'm saving up for. However, your October annular looks like it's hitting a relatively large swath of the continent. I'll have to look into that one.
Book your space at Indy Regional NOW for that one.

I have plans this weekend and next, but I’m free after the 16th if anyone wants a co-pilot or to fly somewhere.

Back