Error searching on "tags"

Cap'n Jack

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cap'n Jack
From the POA screen, there is an edit box with a search button near it. Searching on "tags" with this tool gave the following error:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Which browser are you using? Can you try clearing your cache? I've seen this error pop up once before. It seems to be a bug in our version of vbulletin. We need to upgrade but are missing some pieces in order to do that.

We're working on the upgrade...hopefully we'll get what we need soon and then we can see if it's still a problem.

Using IE7. Deleted my browsing history, it still does it. The search I refer to is on the Home Page.

This problem seems to be fixed after our recent upgrades.

This problem seems to be fixed after our recent upgrades.
But the tag cloud still continues to not reflect choices correctly. The fonts show 'Partnerships' as the most searched for tag. With only 2 thread so marked and hardly ever anyone looking for partnerships O find that unusual. Almost every other tag is of the same two sized font.

This is the tag cloud you get when you use the 'Search' drop down and select 'Advanced Search'

Back