ERM Software

signtwist

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Geoffrey Mason
Hi. What benefits could an organization get from risk management? My cousin asked for my help to research about this before they decided if they will get one for their organization. Thanks for your time.

An effective risk management can identify system errors before an adverse event occurs. It is likewise important for companies to avoid costly mistakes and business failures.

Just assume everything is going to fail at one point and pray you have a backup plan.

Risk migration can only get you so far, Murphy will always get you

Didn't ERM come into existence right about the time when the sarbox revenue stream dried up for consultants?

sarbanes oxley Is still generating money for them, they know how to painfully drag out an audit.
Sometimes they really ask stupid questions

Just assume everything is going to fail at one point and pray you have a backup plan.

Risk migration can only get you so far, Murphy will always get you

LOL - Murphy's Law makes me think about Z Nation - are you familiar with this series?

sarbanes oxley Is still generating money for them, they know how to painfully drag out an audit.
Sometimes they really ask stupid questions

That is my fear when it comes to services like this - risk assessment, training audit, financial audit, etc. In some cases, though, they may be a necessary evil :(

Instead of a service, I found that there are or is (not sure if they are all the same) now an erm software that you can purchase / contract to help you audit your own systems, process, etc. I think this better than having a group of people suddenly popping up in your workplace to conduct an audit - the old fashioned way, right?

Back