ER visit for what turned out to be nothing

A

Anon

Back in April of last year I woke up in the night with a great deal of nausea and an elevated heart rate (~125bpm or so) and generally not feeling so great (though I wouldn't describe it as feeling sick). When it hadn't gone away after an hour, my wife insisted that I go to the emergency room. They did an EKG, bloodwork, etc. Found absolutely nothing abnormal and released me. I will of course report this on my medical application later this year, but I'm curious as to what I should have ready when I do. Should I get the medical records from the ER visit? How exactly should I list it in the "list of medical visits".

Bout of flu or low grade food poisoning. Choose one. Report it as required.
edit: Do not report heart rate. OK City wont care about flu or bad food.

list hospital, date leave rest blank. In description: er visit for Gi upset. presto and done!

I had a similar visit to an ER in Iran about 8 years ago (albeit with a normal heart rate) for what I’m sure was food poisoning. I reported it as such and nobody cared... I didn’t even know the name of the hospital or the doctor, only that it was in Shiraz, Iran and I had no records.

Words of wisdom: skip the shrimp kabobs.

Thanks for the replies, I very much appreciate the guidance. Don't want to start something with the FAA where there isn't anything.

Is there a HCPC code for "my wife made me come in"?
Yeah, had that happen when a 600 lb air compressor fell over on me. I was just gonna "buff out" the damage to the foot (instead it cost me two grand for them to tell me it will take a while to heal.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back