Entyvio

Steve Zee

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Waco1990
Anyone have any experience with Entyvio for ulcerative colitis and how the FAA views it?

Spoke to flight surgeon today and the only restriction is waiting 4 hours after each infusion. A lot better than I though. Was thinking it would be treated similar to remicaid and wait 8 weeks.

Spoke to flight surgeon today and the only restriction is waiting 4 hours after each infusion. A lot better than I though. Was thinking it would be treated similar to remicaid and wait 8 weeks.
Good to hear that it's not going to be such a pain the tuckus.

Has your UC already been reported to the FAA? If not, speak with the AME about what the report from the treating doctor must contain and what items from the exams and laboratories you need. Then when you speak with the treating doctor about writing that report, remind him that this needs to cover the bullet points provided by the AME, but be written in very plain 6th grade English. No showing off by swallowing the medical thesaurus.

Yea. FAA is already aware. Surprisingly they did not need a current status report for this new medicine. Just told me when I do my physical next year just attach it with a CSR and labs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back