Enter city name, get a map of GA airports that service that city

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
What online tool is out there where I can put in a city name (such as San Antonio, TX) and obtain a map with GA accessible airports plotted on it?

I tried Google Maps and "San Antonio Airports" (note plural) and the only return I got was KSAT.

in google maps, try "airports near San Antonio, TX", not that thing you did.

That's even better.

But I searched for Ormond Beach and it found them, but it listed KFIN as XFL. They changed their code several months ago, so it may be a bit out of date at times, but that shouldn't matter much. They aren't building many new airports but it could lead you to one that has closed recently.

I just type the city and "airport" like "auburn al airport" and google brings up lots.

Or use airnav.com/airports, type in the city, choose any one then click on the link to the sectional and you can see where they are.

I go to google maps, search the city then once the map is on that city I type in "airport" and a bunch of little pins appear. Works better than typing "san antonio airports" because often there are airports that are technically in another city, but are nearby.

Back