Engine Loss Book, going to print!

Buster1

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Buster
Hi guys,

Just a heads up that my best selling eBook ENGINE OUT SURVIVAL TACTICS is going into print! I know that many of you and hundreds of people in the GA community have contacted me looking for a print version. We'll wait no more!

Keep an eye on my webpage, and here for a release date. It will be available online soon!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 35
Hi guys,

Just a heads up that my best selling eBook ENGINE OUT SURVIVAL TACTICS is going into print! I know that many of you and hundreds of people in the GA community have contacted me looking for a print version. We'll wait no more!

Keep an eye on my webpage, and here for a release date. It will be available online soon!

Thanks!

Do you address AoAs?

Hi guys,

Thanks!

What service are you using for the print version? Createspace? KDP Print?

Glenn: Ha ha. You might be surprised on how much we practice landings and making the field with engine problems. Do it on every checkride as well.

Mscard: a little, very little. I LOVE my AOA in the Bonanza, just like the F-16. And it works. I probably should have added more on the AOA, you are right on target there.

Sac Arrow: I am using the same publisher as my eBook. They are called BookBaby. Great company with higher up-front costs and due to that, zero commissions on every unit sold. They do yards of legwork for a new guy like me as well...which I need. Amazon and Apple, etc still take a big chunk of every one however.

Congratulations. You said you ebook was "best selling". What does that mean?

For a number of months it topped the charts at Amazon. It was in the top 50 of over 40,000 eBooks sold in it's category and was THE #1 book sold in the Aviation book genre for a few months as well. Amazon keyed it as a "Best Seller."

I bought your e-book. Can I now get a print version sent to my house, or do I pay again?

Thanks guys!

The print book will be available online as of 1 Apr. Ozone, if I understand you correctly, you can purchase a print book if you want one...a new print book doesn't come free with an eBook. Sorry. But I appreciate the support.

Stay tuned!

Back