End of year flight

Marcsamo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Marc Sabate
I think there's no better way to finish this year than flying and so I did and with fantastic results! I'm a student pilot working on the IR and I flew yesterday in a sunset flight which made it even better. I think I'm lucky to enjoy aviation and make it my future job (which won't feel like an actual job) and my life. Most of my friends sometimes ask me how can I like aviation so much, and well I don't even know it, but isn't it amazing to be able to lift off the ground and soar the skies feeling that you are a person with privilegiate views and "adventures"?

Well, I hope you enjoy this new year coming up and fly safe! I'm sharing some pictures from the flight and a video of the landing which was pretty good, I hope you like it! I'll upload the entire flight to Space Coast in a couple days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zd81UZpfE

15(15).jpg

15(13).jpg

15(10).JPG

Last edited:
Just got back to Fla. Did an actual IMC early morning flight,was great. Thanks for the pictures.

Florida is a good place for IMC flight in the winter mornings. I miss some mountains though!

Have nice flights!

My first XC was to Sanford from X04 back in 1980....

They had a nice little restaurant back then, located next to the parked Wrangler jeans Connie at the base of the tower....

And , on my night flights,, I LOVED the lead in rabbit lights... Always dazzled my passengers as I would have then hit the landing light switch for me as I clicked on the PTT button.... They could never figure out how that switch on the panel of N4341X was connected to the ground lights.....

Good times and alot of laughs....

Photoshopped! :D Nice pics. I went up to the airport today for my end of year flight as well. 45 minute drive and I forgot my keys at home. Oh well, I'll have to wait til next year.

Yes, they are photoshoped I don't try to hide it lol! And I wish you good luck for the next time! Don't miss your keys!!!!

Have nice flights!

Back